To celebrate NickHotel’s 8th Birthday, they have made 8 new exciting additions to the hotel & entertainment. We were able to head to NickHotel last week and experience some of the new activities. The kids favorite addition was the Double Dare Game!! Of course the hotel still has the humongous and super-fun pool, slides, and kiddie pool areas. And the sliming (see above) continues daily!!
Below is a list of the new additions:
1. Special Birthday Surprises and a chance to Stay FREE on your Birthday
2. Audition to be a Contestant in Double Dare Live in Studio Nick!
3. New Dining and Photo Experiences with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Foot Clan
4. New Nick Jr. Show in Studio, Dora’s Friendship Fiesta, featuring Dora the Explorer and Friends as well as Geo and Milli from Team Umizoomi
5. New Character Breakfast with SpongeBob SquarePants and his Bikini Bottom friends
6. Debut of SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D Movie: The Great Jelly Rescue in Spring 2013
7. Inaugural Summer Kids’ Day Camp
8. Character Celebration Weekends Every Month in 2013
We try to make it to NickHotel twice a year. It’s such a perfect place for families. You don’t even need to leave the hotel to have a fun-filled vacation. There is so much to do on-site. My kids are perfectly happy to stay in the pool from mid morning til early evening, taking a quick lunch break. The morning is filled with Character breakfast and the evening is filled with dinner, shows, and movies.
The rooms are set up for families with children as well. We usually choose a character room like Sponge Bob. The room has bunk beds for the kids and a separate Master Suite for mom & dad. You can also opt for a kitchen or a kitchenette.
Disclosure: Our family was given a 2 night stay at NickHotel to experience the new additions.