**BE sure to PIN this recipe if you like it**
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix plus the Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened (from 3 oz package)
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 drops green food color
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/3 cups (8 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter (do not use margarine)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.) Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 2In large bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
- 3Meanwhile, in 2-quart nonstick saucepan, heat topping ingredients over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Cool about 10 minutes or until lukewarm.
- 4Pour topping over filling; spread to cover. Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until set. Before cutting into bars, let stand 10 minutes at room temperature. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
So I don’t REALLY want to add this part…..
1 Serving (1 Brownie)
- Calories 320
- (Calories from Fat 140),
- Total Fat 15g
- (Saturated Fat 8g,
- Trans Fat 0g),
- Cholesterol 35mg;
- Sodium 135mg;
- Total Carbohydrate 44g
- (Dietary Fiber 1g,
- Sugars 36g),
- Protein 2g;
- thanks Betty Crocker!