These are more like individual small “cakes” but oh so yummy! I made this recipe, and I promise they turned out AWESOME- but nothing I make ever “looks” pretty – so no pictures this time. lol
- 1 can 100% pure pumpkin (a 14oz can)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package spice cake mix( size: 18.25 ounce)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Grease two baking sheets.
- Beat the pumpkin, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla together in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are firm when lightly touched, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool -enjoy!