I have talked about Food on the Table before. I absolutely love the program. And now you can join it FREE!!! If you’re NEW – Join Food on the Table, a meal planning website for FREE. Food on the table is a quick and easy way to do Meal Planning and get an Organized Grocery Store list in minutes. It will help you plan your weekly menu, find recipes your kids will love, help you save at the grocery store and create an organized grocery list.
Here’s what you need to do to get started…
* Click here and enter your email address + the promo code MARFREE
(don’t log in with Facebook, as you won’t be able to apply promo code)
* Choose your local grocery store from the list provided
* You’ll then be prompted to select your food preferences (pick out your favorite meats, indicate whether you have any food allergies, pick your favorite types of food like Mexican or Italian)
* You’ll then be provided with a list of the items on sale at your local store and you’ll need to pick what you’re in the mood for. Then just browse through all the recommended recipes, pick the ones that sound the most appealing to you and add all of them to your weekly meal plan.
* Once you have decided on all the recipes, you’ll be presented with a grocery list that you can print, email to yourself and/or send to your iPhone!