Yoplait Kids has an excellent source of both calcium and vitamin D, a good source of protein and the delicious taste kids demand. It also contains 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt, and has no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Yoplait Kids yogurt is a snack you can feel confident about serving to your kids!
Yoplait Kids has also partnered with well-known mom-blogger, Christine Coppa, Mama’s Boy blogger at parenting.com and author of Rattled! (Broadway Books, 2009), who has developed helpful snacking tips for moms with young children including:
* Tips about healthy snack ideas
* Tips about portable snacks
* Tips about making snack time fun
One Lucky Reader will win:
- (1) coupon for ANY variety of the Yoplait Kids yogurt products
- foldable travel cooler (to take your yogurt on-the-go)
- Four-piece spoon set
- Power magnet picture frame
- pack of trendy alphabet-shaped “Kiddie Bands”
- great big bounce ball
- “My First Scavenger Hunt” card game for some after-snack fun
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
1) “Like” Couponers United on Facebook and leave a comment below letting me know you did
2) Post about this giveaway on facebook or your blog and leave a comment below letting me know
3) Leave a comment with you favorite flavor of yogurt!
Winner will be chosen on Friday, March 4th!
Coupon, prize pack, information and giveaway were all provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark