Since Easter is coming up soon, most of us will be boiling a bunch of eggs. If your like me, you never know how they will turn out. This is a full proof way to have the perfect egg every time!
1) Put your eggs and a pot.
2) Cover them with water, only about an inch overhead.
3) Put them on the stove and turn it on medium high heat.
4) As SOON as that water starts to boil (and I mean boil, not just a few bubble here and there), turn the stove off.
5) Set the timer for 10 minutes.
6) When the timer goes off, remove the eggs from the pot and put them in cold water. (Sometimes I put them in an ice bath, but I haven’t found that it really matters either way)
7) Let them sit for about 5 minutes and then enjoy.
Thanks Pinterest & Its Fitting