- 1/4 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1/2 scoop (or 1/8 cup) plain or vanilla protein powder (my protein powder is 100 calories per 1/4 cup scoop)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup oats (regular old fashioned oats, or gluten free if sensitive)
- 1/4 cup strawberries, chopped (about 2 large strawberries)
- 1/8 cup water
- 3-5 packets of stevia (or sweetener to taste, I like mine pretty sweet since they are a sweet crepe!)
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt (I used Chobani) (or you could use low fat cottage cheese, purred in a blender until smooth)
- 2 tbs low sugar strawberry jam, (or you could dice or crush some strawberries really fine and mix into the yogurt)
- 1-2 packets stevia (or sweetener to taste)
1. Put all of the ingredients for the pancakes in a blender and blend until smooth!
2. Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle (or large nonstick skillet) coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Spoon 1/2 of the batter (if making 2 large pancakes) OR 1/4 of the batter (if making 4 smaller pancakes) onto pre-heated griddle. Turn pancakes over when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Remove from griddle when both sides are cooked, and place pancakes on a serving plate.
- 3. To make the filling, simply mix Greek yogurt (or cottage cheese puree) with jam (or diced/crushed strawberries) and sweetener in a small bowl. Divide filling between pancakes, and roll pancakes up around filling. Place roll-ups on plate seam-side down so they stay rolled, or secure with a toothpick! Serve with strawberries, low sugar jam, or low sugar maple syrup if desired!
Be sure to follow Couponers United on Pinterest