photo/recipe from Pinterest and originating from cookies and cups
STRAWBERRY 2 INGREDIENT FUDGE
- 1 can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
How to Make
- Prepare a 9×9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips. *definitely microwave for me!
- When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.