What a brilliant idea and so easy!
1. Measure 1.5 tea. of the non-sanded grout and put in your mixing cup (this is very dusty, so please do this in a well-ventilated area).
2. Pour in 1/4 cup of the craft paint.
3. Stir for a couple minutes with a cheap paintbrush or stick.
4. The consistency WILL BE SLIGHTLY LUMPY. The grout is very fine, so when you brush it on, it spreads right out and isn’t noticeable at all.
5. Apply it with a sponge brush. You may need up to 3 coats, depending on what your painting.
6. When its completely dry, rub a piece of chalk across the surface, then erase.
Seems simple enough for me!
Now, what should I paint for the littles….?
Be sure to check out all our Pinterest Pin Of The Day posts!
Thanks Pinterest & The CSI Project