Fun Trip to Publix this morning. I was planning on spending $13 but my wonderful cashier gave me a $10 off $50 from WD! YAY!! I love our Publix. I brought her some Kraft Sandwich Mayo Coupons last week also. I highly suggest getting to know your cashiers if you frequent the same Publix!
(6) Bic Soleil Disposable Razors (4pks) x $5.79BOGO – (6) $3 coupons = OVERAGE
(8) Boxes of Eggo pancakes x $2.79 – (4) $1/2 Publix coupons and (4) $1/2 Manuf = .40 per box!
(6) Boxes of Electrasol x $6.99 manuf coupons = $1 per box
(2) Lenders Bagels BOGO (no coupon)
(2) International Delight Creamer $1.79 – (1) BOGO Blinkie = $1.79
-$10/$50 competitor (winn dixie) coupon
Final Cost = $3.89
I have restocked my Electrasol stash. I have 8 more coupons, but wanted to leave plenty on the shelf for others, I will head to a different Publix later this week for more. 6 boxes will last us(family of 6) about 7 months.