This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy.
I hope you’re ready for Black Friday!! It’s coming a WEEK EARLY!
Beginning Nov 22, Walmart will be price matching its competitors Black Firday prices. Walmart is going to select Black Friday offers from Target, Toys R’ Us and Best Buy to match one week early. Sales will start at 8am THIS FRIDAY so be ready!! I will be up bring and early working hard to get the deals to you first!
Some of the deals we will see:
- LeapPad 2 – WAS: $79, NEW PRICE: $39.99
- Little Tikes Cozy Coupe – WAS: $49.87, NEW PRICE: $34.99
- Nerf Rebelle Crossbow – WAS: $19.88, NEW PRICE: $11.99
- Monopoly Board Game – WAS: $7.77, NEW PRICE: $5
- Hot Wheels Single Car – WAS: .97 cents, NEW PRICE: .60 cents
- LG 50-inch HDTV – WAS: $598, NEW PRICE: $448
- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs – WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37
- Select PS4 and Xbox One Video Games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 – WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49
STAY TUNED – Be sure you’re following us on Facebook & our EMAIL NEWSLETTER so you don’t miss a deal!
Check out the BLACK FRIDAY ADS 2013
This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.