I’ve had lots of emails requesting a list of my coupon sources and how to obtain multiple papers.
I usually get about 10 papers per week. There are a few different ways to do this.
1) Family, Friends & Neighbors – I get the Sunday inserts from my father in law, my parents, my sister, and my neighbor. So, thats 4 right there! Plus, my own = 5 !
2) Ask for a discount. I have heard that you can actually order just inserts from your local paper. I have not inquired about this, but it’s worth a try!
3) Buy your paper later in the week. SOME areas actually will lower the price of the Sunday paper after Tues or Wednesday to move them out fast.
4) Recycle– I have not done this one, but i have a friend that walks through her neighborhood and pulls inserts from the recycling bins
5) Restaurants- Perkins, Starbucks, Einsteins, etc, people often leave their papers behind, so ask the manager if you can have them at the end of the day.
6) Purchase coupon lots on Ebay.
7) Trade- trade coupons with friends & family. Find a local coupon group to trade with.
****Those of you in Central Florida- Go HERE and sign up for FREE delivery of the ElSentinel**
Another favorite place of mine is The Coupon Clippers. You can buy your coupons from them. No clipping and sorting necessary, they do all the work. Check them out:
My 2 favorite sites for printable coupons:
You can also check the product websites for coupons!