So, most of you know that I love participating in the Disney races! Well, the 2014 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend registration opens today at NOON! That’s where I’ll be – signing up for the Glass Slipper Challenge!!!
The 2014 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend will be held February 20, 2014 – February 23, 2014 at Disney World, Florida
- Thursday, February 20th – Fit for A Princess Expo Starts
- Friday, February 21st – Cinderella Royal Family 5K
- Saturday, February 22nd – Disney Enchanted 10K
- Sunday, February 23rd – Disney’s Princess Half Marathon
New for 2014 is a 10K & the Glass Slipper Challenge!
* To receive the Glass Slipper Challenge Finisher Medal, you must register for the Glass Slipper Challenge. Registering for the 10K and Half Marathon individually will not make you eligible to receive the Glass Slipper Challenge Finisher Medal.
Also there’s the opportunity to earn a special Coast-to-Coast Race medal.
* Runners who complete both the Disneyland’s Tinker Bell Half Marathon and the Disney Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World in 2014 receive this version of the Coast 2 Coast medal. It features the image of Walt Disney with Mickey Mouse, and uses a pink overlay and lanyard.
I’m definitely planning to participate in the Glass Slipper Challenge, as well as the Cinderella 5K. I’m thinking really really hard about registering for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon to earn the special Coast 2 Coast Medal!!!
This will be my 5th year participating in the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend! I’m so excited!!!
For more information about these races, click HERE!