*I received this cup for free to facilitate in my review. All opinions are 100% my own.*
My son is not the greatest when it comes to cups. Anytime he has a drink it WILL eventually be spilled everywhere. I feel like we’ve purchased every “non-spill” cup out there, to no avail. They ALL spill. I was lucky enough to receive the Evenflo Feeding Tilty TripleFlo Trainer Cup a few weeks ago and I am in love!
I highly recommend every parent purchase one of these cups, and here is why:
1. When they say “no-spill” they mean it! My son has had this cup upside down, laying on the floor, and every other position you can think and we have had NO spills!
2. This cup comes with handles that make it easier to hold. We live in Florida and it’s HOT most of the year. Condensation always occurs and cups get harder and harder for my son to hold without the accidental dropping. The handles are removable, so cleaning it is a breeze.
3. These cups are built with a “tilt” so that it’s easier for kids to drink every drop. There is no more tilting your head all the way back to get the last little bit of juice. All of the liquids inside flow out with an ease.
4. This cup has 3 different “flow rates” so this is the ONLY cup you’ll ever need to buy. It grows with your child. You can choose a light flow, medium flow, or a heavier flow for the older kids.
5. The cups come with cute designs that all kid’s will love. My son’s personal favorite is the space themed one!