Last month I began the Advocare 24 Day Challenge!! By day 4 I had lost 4.3 pounds. Here is a little about the program:
The first 10 days is the Cleanse Phase:
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
- Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
- OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
By the end of the 10 day cleanse, I was down a total of 8lbs
Days 11-24 Max Phase
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
- Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 – for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
- Meal Replacement Shake – your choice of chocolate mocha, chocolate, vanilla, berry or non-dairy dark chocolate: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy*
Now, here is where I slipped up a bit. I went on TWO trips during the Max Phase. While overall I still lost weight, I KNOW that I could have lost more if I had not headed out of town. One of the trips required a review of foods….yikes. So it was very hard to stay completely on the program. HOWEVER, I am 100% convinced that if I had not gone on two trips, I would have lost a TON more. I plan on grabbing another set and starting over again as I absolutely LOVED the shakes and the SPARK products. They are a must have for me.
What is the SPARK drink? This is a powder added to my bottled water. Much like Crystal Light, but a little sweeter in my opinion. The Spark drink does have caffeine in it, so I avoided caffeine headaches from not drinking my regular 2-3 coffees a day, but saved on calories. About 45 minutes later I have an Advocare Meal Replacement Shake. This is not necessary, you can make your own healthy breakfast, but this works for me.
At the end of my 24 day challenge I lost a total of 11lbs. Again, not bad, but I KNOW I could have lost much more if I had not gone away. 🙂
If you want more info on the program, or to order check it out HERE.
Disclosure: I was provided with a free Advocare 24 day Challenge Kit to review and share my results. All opinions are 100% mine!