Balsamic Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
**Be sure to PIN this recipe if you like it**
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
5 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
Thyme (2 sprigs, remove leaves)
3 cloves of smashed garlic
- Whisk together 1/3 cup of olive oil, 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, fresh thyme (about two sprigs, leaves taken off), and three cloves of smashed garlic.
- Add in 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs and stir to coat. Place in a large glass or ceramic baking dish. Do NOT pour in the rest of the liquid, just the chicken.
- Next, slice 5-6 medium sized potatoes into quarters. I used gold potatoes because they were on sale, but any potato will work.
- Add the potatoes, one large red onion quartered, and one lemon quartered to the vinegar mix. Stir to coat. (Image 100_1240)
- Toss that on top of the chicken making sure all liquid gets into the pan. Don’t forget to top it with some more fresh thyme sprigs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour.
Now it’s time to smell all of the garlic and yummy-ness….maybe even drool a little. Check to see if your chicken is done and the potatoes have cooked through. Serve, eat, ENJOY!! And, make it again in a few weeks!!
Check out more RECIPES here on Couponers United
Check out Weight Watchers Recipes
Visit & FOLLOW our Pinterest Board for even more great recipes & cooking tips!