Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating
Last week I was sent a pack of Cascade Platinum Paks. I was pretty excited to try these out because I have the worst time getting my dishes clean in the dishwasher. I know they get “clean” with all the detergents I have tried, however, they never LOOK clean and shiny. I have tried everything. I know that the issue we’re having is most likely caused by the fact that we have well water. Well water tends to “yellow” everything in the house. And when it comes to dishes it gives them a yellowish/cloudy film. The only solution I’ve found is to spend extra money on rinse aids and add them often. Still, this is just a mild solution, as I still don’t get the shine I’m looking for….ever!
Here are some bullet points about the product:
• Delivers Cascade’s ultimate clean for dishes
• Scrubs away tough 24 hour stuck-on food
• Eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes
• Provides exceptional dishware shine
• Contains the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn
Something else I was looking forward to was the “eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes” statement above. You see, my 2 older kids are in charge of loading the dishwasher (ages 10 & 12) and while they DO pre-wash the dishes, they don’t always do the best job at getting much of the food off (if any!). So, many times I have to go back and scrub a few items. So, I was quite excited to try this new product and see if it would take that extra step OUT of the routine.
About Cascade Platinum Technology:
Cascade Platinum features a premium, advanced triple-action formula specially designed to deliver Cascade’s best-in-market performance:
- Increased enzyme power delivers better tough food cleaning than Cascade Complete Pacs
- Unique liquid-top dual surfactant system delivers exceptional shine for the dishes AND helps keep your dishwasher sparkling
- Specially designed chelant and polymer system helps prevent hard-water film build-up on your dishes, glasses and even the interior walls of your dishwasher
- The chelant is designed to fight Calcium that comes in with hard-water and food to help deliver virtually film-free dishes wash after wash
I was VERY impressed after using the Cascade Platinum Paks. I noticed a difference after the VERY FIRST load. Not only with the dishes, but I also noticed how much cleaner the interior of my dishwasher was! The yellow-ish film disappeared.
Below is a pic of one of our bowls. The first pic was washed using our regular dishwasher tabs and the second was after using Cascade Platinum Paks. The white film & white spots are gone!
I also wanted to mention that I am also participating in the MyPlatinum Instagram contest. I hope you will too! Show off your sparkling dishes, silverware and glassware for a chance to win fabulous prizes. It’s simple. Just snap a photo and share on Instagram – don’t forget to use the hashtag #MyPlatinum and tag @mycascade as well.
Each week is a different contest – see below to see what pics they are looking for each week. Prizes include a NEW Whirlpool Dishwasher and MORE!
Learn more by following along on the following social media outlets: