Everyone who starts couponing has questions. Here are the answers to the most common questions we receive:
1. “Where is that coupon located?”– We have a coupon database that will tell you the exact location of any coupon you could want to find.
5. “What is all the coupon lingo?”– Always wondered what OOP, SS, RP, WYB mean? We have a great post that explains all the coupon lingo!
6. “How do you organize your coupons?”– Everyone has their own way to organize their coupons that works best for them. You can find different pictures and ideas from other couponers HERE. Or you can check out the EASY hanging file method.
7. “Do you have any Facebook groups?”– We have some of the friendliest and helpful groups. If you are in Florida join Couponers United Central Florida. If you are outside of Florida join Couponers United. If you want to know the lastest Walmart Deals join Using Coupons At Walmart. If you prefer Publix we have a group called Couponers United- Publix Only. And if you want to trade coupons we also have the Couponers United Coupon Swap Group!
10. “Do you teach coupon classes?”– YES! If you are in the CENTRAL Florida area we teach FREE coupon classes! We have a schedule up of the current classes but if you don’t see one in your area, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule one of your own!
I highly recommend checkout out our COUPONING 101 Section if you’re a new couponer!