This information is brought to you by Coupons.com. All opinions are my own.
Declutter Your Coffee Table With The New texture Digital Magazine App |Try It FREE!
I admit it, I am a magazine junkie. Gossip magazines rank right up there with chocolate as my top two guilty pleasures in life. I can read a celebrity gossip magazine cover to cover in an hour flat. I also love to browse through recipe magazines, fitness magazines, decor magazines, and the list goes on. There is nothing wrong with reading, right? In fact, reading is good for you! But, these monthly (and weekly) magazine subscriptions bring on a lot of clutter. My mailbox fills up, then my coffee table fills up with stacks of magazines. Once my younger kiddos get a hold of it, I find my nice neat piles have scattered through the house with missing pages and covers. And chaos ensues.
Now I am happy to report that there is an app to fix this clutter chaos on my coffee table. I just LOVE technology, don’t you? The new texture Magazine App allows you to read your favorite content at anytime from your mobile device, without the clutter and cleanup required with paper magazines. Texture brings you the world’s best magazines, reimagined.
Top 5 Reasons I love the new texture Magazine App:
1) SELECTION: texture Magazine App includes all the top titles in each category: Time, Vogue, Rolling Stone, Sports Illustrated, People, National Geographic and more. (THEY HAVE MY US WEEKLY!!)
2) BONUS MATERIAL: Enjoy audio, video, and other digital exclusives that bring extra dimension to the stories. You can’t do that with a paper magazine, right? Access the app across multiple devices, and take your reading on the go with easy downloads for offline use.
3) DECLUTTER MY COFFEE TABLE: No more stacks of magazines to clean up. No more missing pages from my darling children. No more cleanup!
4) EASY TO TRANSPORT: Now I can take my favorite magazines with me everywhere I go. As long as my phone is with me, and it always is with me, I have a library of my favorite magazines with me too. At the gym, doctor office waiting rooms, the nail salon, or waiting in that never ending car line at the kids school, I always have my magazines to pass the time.
5) BOOKMARK YOUR STORIES: Bookmark stories to My Collections to group them by theme for quick, anytime access. This is GREAT for recipes you don’t want to lose, or articles you want to show to friends and family or go back to later to finish reading.
TRY IT FREE!
You know how much I love FREE! Now, you can try the new texture Magazine App for FREE:
The 30-day free trial includes:
Unlimited access to all monthly magazines, including Esquire, Fortune, Glamour, National Geographic, Men’s Health, Wired, and more
Unlimited access to all weekly magazines (Premium free trial only)
Access to all back issues
The Texture app is available on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad mini using iOS 7.0 and up, devices using Android 4.0 and up, and Windows 8 and Windows RT PCs and tablets
Get access on up to 5 devices per account
There’s no commitment, you can cancel your account online at any time
Anyone who starts a free trial in October will be entered to win amazing prizes all month long, just for signing up for and reading in the app.
What are you waiting for? Head on over and texture Magazine App for FREE, then come on back and let me know how much you love it too!