EASY Pineapple Cherry Dump Cake
I’m a HUGE fan of Cherry Pie filling. I can eat it by the spoonful. Yikes. So I love finding recipes that use cherry pie filling – recipes other than cherry pie (that get’s old making it over and over). So here is one of my FAVORITE recipes:
And for those of you wondering, no I don’t make this while on Weight Watchers. It’s too tempting!
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 21 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 9×13 pan
- In the pan, layer the cherry pie filling and the drained pineapple. Pour the dry cake mix over the top, evenly covering the fruit. Pour the melted margarine over the cake mix, and sprinkle the top with the coconut and chopped walnuts. (optional)
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
My kind of cake – EASY