If your short on time like me, this may help you out in the kitchen. Relish.com offers weekly menu planning and more. Here is a blurb from their site:
We offer the plan to get you out of your dinner rut for good and to prepare healthy and creative dinners, every night. You choose your weekly recipes, the grocery list is tabulated, shop once a week and have all of the ingredients needed for five meals.
* Each week you choose five entrees to make for the week.
* All dinners are kitchen-tested (no more disasters) and take 30 minutes or less prep.
* The comprehensive grocery list makes grocery shopping a snap.
* 5 dinners and sides cost less than $85 per week at the grocery store. You will notice substantial savings by sticking to a list!
* A Relish! subscription is only $7 per month.
* Monthly freezer menus are included in the subscription, plus much more
To read more info or to sign up, just click the box at the top of this post! 🙂