Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
This is such an easy recipe. And it is so much better for us than the jars that contain added sugar and other unhealthy ingredients.
2 Cups of Peanuts (Mix and Match Any Type- Plain, Honey Roasted, etc.)
1 Pinch of Kosher Salt (only if you use unsalted peanuts)
- Pour 2 cups of peanuts in your food processor.
- Add a small pinch of kosher salt if you’re using unsalted peanuts.
- Using the “Food Processor” setting, if you have it, turn the food processor on for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute check on the mix. If needed, use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowls.
- If the mix isn’t smooth yet, turn the food processor on for another 60 seconds until you reach your desired consistency.
TIP – If you’re not using honey roasted peanuts, you can add a Tsp. of honey for a subtle honey taste.
This homemade peanut butter will last up to 4 weeks in the refrigerator.