Have you heard of HopeLine? HopeLine is an amazing program that Verizon provides to help those affected by domestic violence.
Verizon is committed to helping the nearly one in four women, one in seven men and more than 3 million children in the United States affected by domestic violence. Through HopeLine, Verizon has donated hundreds of thousands of phones and awarded millions of dollars in cash grants to our partner agencies. Check out what Verizon has contributed so far:
So, How does it work?
Someone Like You Donates a no-longer-used phone…
• At a Verizon Wireless Communications Store
• Through a HopeLine phone drive
• Through the mail, with a postage-paid label
The HopeLine Program
• Collects and securely scrubs the donated
• Refurbishes and sells reusable phones
• Responsibly recycles unusable phones
• Donates proceeds to domestic violence
• Get equipped with 3,000 anytime minutes and
• Are distributed to participating domestic violence
• Stay out of landfills
Domestic Violence Survivors
• Receive refurbished HopeLine phones
• Get free calls and texting on the Verizon
• Benefit from HopeLine phone donations and
cash grants to local HopeLine-affiliated domestic
Will you join Verizon in helping those suffering by donating your old phone??