STOCK UP ON BATH TOWELS!!!!
Wow – this deal! $3 Towels at JCPenney...but it gets better! Use coupon code SAVEON2 at checkout and you will save 25% off your order. That makes each towel just $2.25. STOCK UP PRICE!!!! Colors are selling out fast…don’t delay.
Living in Florida we are in the pool 90% of the summer. We go through TOWELS LIKE CRAZY. Pool parties, bbq’s, etc. And the other 10% is on the boat where we also go through towels. STOCK UP!