These popular hanging barn door kits are on sale today! Choose from two sizes:
Here is what you get:
What You Get:
- Rail: A single rail includes five pre-drilled holes every 16″ on center. Holes begin 7 1/2″ on center from each end of the rail. Rail is constructed of solid 1/4″ thick steel, finished with our highly durable powder coating. This gets baked onto the steel at 400 degrees and creates the strongest bond possible. (Note: The Double Kit includes two 6 1/2-Foot Rails)
- Rail Hardware: Five lag bolts with washers and ten rail spacers attach the rail securely to the studs (or header board) for supporting up to 225 pounds comfortably.
- Hangers: These hangers are built with our premium nylon wheels, which are often an expensive upgrade at other shops. We made these the standard wheel for all our kits, and have tested our finished hangers beyond 100,000 rolls. Two different sets of bolts for attaching hangers to the door are included in order to accommodate doors ranging from 1 1/4″ to 1 3/4″ thick.
- Door Stoppers: Door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your doors exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
- Floor Guide: A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
- See images for full contents
*NOTE: Hardware only. Door is not included*