I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating
Long trips with the kiddos in tow used to mean arguing, whining, and constant “I’m Bored” from the back seat. Thank goodness for iPads and the new Kidoodle TV app I downloaded. Earlier this month we signed up for the December FREE TRIAL and have not regretted it. The kids can easily navigate SAFE programs that are mom approved. I love that I can take a few moments to control the settings, and then let the kids take over. And, there are no pesky or embarrassing commercials (my kids favorite part).
Here are more features we love:
- Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
- Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child.
- Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service.
- Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built in to assist with child safety.
Check out Kidoodle.TV for yourself (for FREE!!!) and see how easy it is to use and how much your kids LOVE the programming!
PLUS right now you can win a TABLET or FREE year long subscription:
- Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
- To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!