LOW-FAT PEACH COBBLER
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches ( I ended up using 2 cans today-so that does work too!)
- 1/2 cup of FAT FREE MILK
- 3/4 cup whole wheat all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters Liquid
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp light butter, softened or melted
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 35o degrees
- Combine peaches, 1/4 cup brown sugar and nutmeg. Sometimes I throw in a little cinnamon too!!! Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and remaining sugar.
- In a THIRD BOWL , mix together the milk, liquid egg substitute, vanilla, and butter.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture.
- Pour the peaches into an 8×8 lightly greased baking dish. Evenly spread the batter over top of the peaches and bake 30 – 35 minutes.
ABOUT 3 PointsPlus Per Serving (Makes 6 servings)
BE SURE TO PIN IT If you like it!