You can save money on more than just groceries! With the help of one of my faithful readers, I have put together a list of money saving ideas to help save you money around the house, on vacation, at restaurants, etc. I will be posting them a few times per week. Enjoy!
- Wash in cold water whenever possible. Laundry detergents today work just as well in cold or hot. Running the water heater less saves quite a few pennies.
- Save even more money by using less detergent. I know the label may say use 1 full capful, but I usually use a little less than that each time!
- Bleach is bleach….you don’t have to buy CLOROX, you can buy store-brand bleach!
- Cut your dryer sheets in half! Get 2x the use out of them!
- If you have a swiffer sweeper, used dryer cloths can be put on it, to dust the floors through out the house
- Clean out your dryer filter often. It can be cleaned off with dish detergent and water.