I had the wonderful opportunity to receive & review the new MyCouponKeeper organization system. I love this system because I’m not one for the binder. I don’t clip all of my coupons, I only clip them as needed each week for shopping. However, I still have printed coupons, blinkies & excess coupons that need to be filed away in some kind of order. Well, since I received this system, I can say I am much more organized with my loose coupons. No need to fold your coupons to fit into a baseball card slot. I just use small paperclips to place my like coupons in the appropriate sections.
MyCouponKeeper is a great system that has everything you need to get organized and start saving money with coupons. The box is the perfect size and the dividers are custom sized and durable. Category labels are provided, but you can of course make your own for your own ease of sorting. It comes with a purse size folder designed to hold coupons for your shopping trip on one side and coupons that will be handed to the cashier on the other! It’s quick and easy!
There are several methods of organizing coupons and I have tried many myself, but since I’ve started using MyCouponKeeper, I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a binder! The MyCouponKeeper system will definitely help you get organized, stay organized, and save you money!
Here are some great features of MyCouponKeeper:
- Offers a container that allows for quick easy access to filed coupons while shopping.
- Holds over 1800 coupons.
- Container easily fits in the shopping cart.
- Frees hands for shopping list and removing items from shelves.
- Allows for quick retrieval of coupons without blocking the store aisle.
- Folder gives quick retrieval of coupons needed for check-out at cashier.
GIVEAWAY: Now, here’s the great news! 1 Couponers United reader will win a new MyCouponKeeper System. Entries will end on Friday, October 5, 2012. Winner will be notified via email by Sunday, October 7, 2012. Here’s how to enter to win:
1. Comment – Leave a comment below letting me know your favorite feature of the new MyCouponKeeper System.
3. Tweet – Follow @CouponersUnited on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting me know you are a follower.
4. Like – Make sure you “Like” Couponers United on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you did so.
5. Like – Make sure you “Like” MyCouponKeeper on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know did so.