Have you heard the news!? Target has rolled out a NEW price matching policy. They’re now going to price match 29 online competitors INCLUDING Costco.com, Samsclub.com, Amazon.com, Diapers.com, Sportsauthority.com, and even Ulta.com! This new price match policy is sure to drive in more business to their stores! This new policy is effective as of today, 10/1/15.
You can now price match both at your local Target store AND online at Target.com. Target is also doubling the time frame in which you can take advantage of a price match on a product – from 7 days to 14 days for products bought both in store and online.
* Match Target.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices for Target.com purchases.
* Price matches and adjustments will NOT be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Target or a competitor.
* Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from price matching online competitors.
* No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock at Target or Target.com.
* Target does not price match competitors if they are out of stock.
* Limit of one price match per identical item per guest for online competitor matches.
* Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match.
* Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy.
Which part of the new policy are you most excited for? Personally I LOVE that they’re going to be price matching wholesale stores!
Check out even MORE TARGET DEALS before heading to the store!
***Don’t forget to sign up for Ibotta. Use your smartphone to earn cash back on purchases you make anyway. Get cash back on milk, bread, and more. This is our FAVORITE app to EARN MONEY!
Also, if you want to connect with other awesome Couponers and see what deals they are finding in your area – join our Facebook Group!