Publix Coupon sources – how to increase your savings at Publix and MORE!
There are many ways to save at Publix. Are you taking advantage of all the Publix Coupons and clubs the store offers? Check the list below of all the resources and coupons available to save MORE at Publix:
- Publix Grocery Advantage (formerly the Yellow Adantage) – located near the entrance or at Customer Service
- Publix Green Advantage – located near the entrance or at Customer Service
- Publix Stocking Spree Coupon Booklet. These are sent out a few times a year. Sign up here to get put on the mailing list for the next one.
- Publix Baby Club – you will be sent coupons in the mail
- Coupon Booklets – ask customer service for any available coupon books if you don’t see them near the entrance
- Publix Best Meals Happen At Home Coupons – printable coupons emailed to you each month
- Publix Digital Coupons – it goes by your phone number. You enter your phone number at the keypad and any discounts are taken off automatically. The coupons are manufacturer and only get used once. So for a BOGO situation you would use one (1) e-coupon and one (1) paper coupon.
- Upromise – Access to thousands of coupons and deals online. Plus you can go to the customer service desk and get a card
- COMPETITOR Coupons – your Publix will have a list of the stores they accept coupons from. Many include: TARGET & WINN DIXIE
- Ibotta Rebate mobile phone program – get cash back on certain items purchased
- Many times in the Sunday paper there is a Publix coupon (areas that receive them vary). There are usually $/$$ total order coupons or $2/$2 purchase of the particular department such as freezer, deli, produce, or meat.
- Couponers United COUPON DATABASE – check here for matching coupons or if you’re needing to purchase a specific item & need to find out if there’s a coupon for that item
- Coupon tearpads, blinkies, and more inside the store – be on the lookout as you’re shopping at Publix. Publix puts out dozens of coupon books, blinkies, and tearpads each month.
- Publix Pet Club – Join Publix Paws , the Publix Pet club to receive savings for you pet!
- Checkout 51 – earn cash back on your purchases (very similar to Ibotta-can be used along with Ibotta)
Check out the current Publix weekly ad and coupon matchup