Publix Coupons & Savings With #JuneFreshSavings + a Recipe
I hope you saw all the amazing coupons in the Publix ad this week. Save OVER $16 when you discover meal pairings. I grabbed Tostitos and salsa this week for a party. I used the $2 fresh produce coupon to snag free fruit to serve as well.
Find savings and coupons in the Publix ad flyer, available at Publix from 6/4/14 – 6/11/14 (coupons are also available to print online!)
- Visit www.ReadyPlanSave.com for additional printable coupons.
Deals in the flyer this week:
- 2/$6 Propel® items (6pk 500ml)
- 2/$3 Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ Cooking Sauce
- 10/$10 Yoplait® Greek Yogurt (5.3oz)
- B2G1 FREE Pepsi® Mini Cans (8pk 7.5oz)
- $2 on Fresh Produce with the purchase of any two (2) Tostitos® Tortilla Chips (9oz or larger)
- $2 on Ground Beef with the purchase of any one (1) Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise (22oz or larger)
- $2 on a Publix® Bakery item with the purchase of any one (1) Breyers® Gelato Indulgences™
- $3 on Publix® Rotisserie Chicken with the purchase of any one (1) Lipton® K-Cup® Pack
- $1 on Meat with the purchase of any three (3) Old El Paso® items (excluding Dinner Kits and Frozen Entrees)
Publix Coupons in the “Grilling Season/Memorial” Advantage Buy flyer valid through TOMORROW 6/13!!!
- Save $1 on Bananas with the purchase of any one (1) box of Cheerios™ (10.9oz or larger)
- Save $2 on Orange Juice with the purchase of any one (1) Nature Valley™ Breakfast Biscuits (5ct)
- Save $1 on Fresh Fruit with the purchase of any five (5) Yoplait® Greek Yogurt (5.3oz)
- Save $1on Publix® Bread with the purchase of any one (1) Country Crock® or Country Crock® Simply Delicious™ Spread
On-Shelf Publix Coupons (available while supplies last)
- $1 off Meat with the purchase of any three (3) Old El Paso® items (excluding Dinner Kits and Frozen Entrees). Look for coupon near the meat section.
- $1 off Meat with the purchase of any two (2) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ Cooking Sauce. Look for coupon near the meat section.
- $2 off a Publix® Deli purchase with the purchase of any three (3) Pepsi® 7.5oz 8-packs. Look for the coupon near the Deli.
- $2 off Publix® Fresh Cut Fruit (3oz or larger) with the purchase of any two (2) Propel® items (6pk 500ml). Look for coupon near the produce section
So, this is super easy and requires no real “cooking” or thinking for that matter. This week we grabbed yoplait greek yogurt and used the $1 off fruit coupon to save $1 on strawberries (which were on sale this week for $2.50!). Each morning this week we had a healthy bowl of strawberries drizzled with Greek Yogurt and sprinkled with granola. YUM! And healthy too!
And another recipe with our yogurt and strawberries:
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 small fat free strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- fat free milk
Here’s how I keep it low-cal/fat free and super tasty – I use FROZEN strawberries instead of ice cubes. Ice tends to water it down. I use Fiber One strawberry yogurt – 50 cal’s – 0 fat – 5 grams of fiber and ONLY 1 Points+!!! I add in just enough fat free milk to make it smooth and creamy. 1 cup of skim milk is 2 points+, 1/2 cup is only 1 points+ ! Feel free to add in more strawberries too
Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op!