- From May 17th through May 23rd, look for the “Running Out? Run In.”event at your local Publix store and “run in,” to take advantage of the great savings available on some of your favorite brands from General Mills and Procter & Gamble, including Cheerios, Totino’s, Charmin, and Crest
- Also, don’t forget to look in-stores for over $15 in coupon savings – coupons are valid May 9th through June 2nd
- Receive a $5 Publix® gift card to use on your next shopping trip when you purchase $30 or more in participating items during the event (5/17 – 5/23); simply mail in the rebate form found in-store or online at runningoutrunin.com along with your original receipt(s).
- For more details on this great rebate, visit RunningOutRunIn.com
One lucky Couponers United Winner will receive a $25 Publix Gift Card! As a couponer, a $25 Publix Gift Card will get us LOTS of great grocery items when we pair it with coupons 🙂
Here’s how to enter:
1) Leave a comment letting me know your favorite Publix location – basically the city or street your Publix is located at.
That’s it! Easy entry!! WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN ON MAY 19th!
Disclosure: The Publix gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark