OH MY GOODNESS I’m in LOVE with this product. Vacuum up the dirt, then clean & sanitize your hard floors? I want one. Today you can grab one for over half off! This is FACTORY refurbished, but so is my Dyson and I have had it for a few years now and LOVE it still. 🙂 My opinion: refurbished = fine tuned!
This Shark Vac then Steam is normally $155 for the machine. Today you can grab it for $64.98 including shipping!
Here are the details:
With the Shark 2-in-1 Vac-then-Steam, you use the powerful vacuum to pick up the dirt littering your floor. Once your floor is clean, hit the switch and you’re pushing chemical free steam to clean, sanitized, and dry hard-floor surface. Forget the brooms; lose the buckets of dirty water, one tool to get the job done, quick and easy. The Shark MV2010 has an incredibly powerful vacuum, which picks up dirt, dust, pet hair, even gritty sand, and even microscopic dirt! It also features an easy to remove container, without any costly bags to remove and replace.
The steamer sanitizes any kind of floor including tile, vinyl, linoleum and even hardwood floors, ensuring 99.9% sanitization against germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals. The Shark MV2010 includes four machine-washable mopping pads, two each made of micro-fiber and two heavy duty ones.
- The Shark MV2010 lets you vacuum debris and dust before you clean and sanitize
- Converts from vacuum to steam mop in seconds
- Easy-to-empty dust-cup
- Collects dirt, dust, pet hair, and sand, even microscopic dirt you cannot see
- Cleans and eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria on hard floors
- Safe on most sealed, hard floor surfaces including tile, vinyl, linoleum and sealed hardwood
- #1 Steam Mop, best cleaning and fastest drying time
- Cuts the time you spend on hard floor cleaning in half
- Dimensions: 10 x 13 x 27”
- Weight: 15.6 lbs.
Grab this DEAL here!
thanks a thrifty mom