TCL 65″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
Grab it now at Target’s Black Friday Pricing!!
WAS $399.99 NOW $229.99 — GO HERE
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD – 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range – HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Google Assistant – Search for movies and shows across thousands of available apps, get entertainment recommendations, access media playback controls, change the temperature, dim the lights, and so much more. Ask questions and see the answers on your TV, including Google Photos, your calendar, sports scores, and more. Even automate and control your smart devices. The Google Assistant is always on, ready to help, and makes life in your living room that much more relaxing.
- Thousands of streaming apps – Stream 700,000+ movies and shows, live sports and news, or your favorite music from Google Play, YouTube and your favorite apps.
- Chromecast Built-in – Easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your TCL Android TV.
- Customizable home screen tailored for you – Tailor your simple, speedy home screen just the way you like to easily find what you’re looking for. Get quick access to the apps you love, cue the latest episode, or pick up where you left off in no time.
- Voice Remote – The easy-to-use remote also features voice search and control, allowing you to find movie titles, launch or change apps, and more. Just push the button on the voice remote and say a command.
- Cord cutting made easy with smart features built-in – Cord cutters can access free, over-the-air HD content with the Advanced Digital TV Tuner or watch live TV from popular cable-replacement services like YouTube TV, Sling, Hulu and more.
- 3 HDMI inputs (1ARC): Connect all your favorite devices through the three HDMI inputs, with 1 HDMI ARC to easily sync audio and video sources and deliver better quality sound.
- 802.11ac Dual-band WiFi & Ethernet port: Get fast and easy access to your favorite content with the dual-band WiFi connection or plug into the Ethernet port.