VETERANS DAY Restaurant FREEBIES & DEALS
Check out this awesome list of places where Active Duty Service Members, Guard Members and Veterans can get a FREE Meal on Veteran‘s Day. Make sure you pass on this information to anyone you know who is a Veteran or Active Duty so they can snag a free meal too
*Please note: Contact the restaurant before heading out to find out what form of ID is needed to receive your free items.
thanks midget momma
Spaghetti Warehouse: Invite a Veteran or Soldier to Lunch or Dinner”, Choose One Original Spaghetti Entree or 15-Layer Lasagne, Get 2nd Entree Free. THREE DAY Buy One Get One Free Veteran’s Day Event, November 9 through 11th. Print coupon here
McCormick & Schmick’s : Complimentary lunch or dinner entrée on Sunday, November 8 in recognition of Veteran’s Day.
Red Lobster: From Monday, Nov. 9th through Thursday, Nov. 12th,Red Lobster is thanking active-duty military, actively serving, reserve and military veterans for their service with a no purchase necessary free appetizer or dessert offer. Guests may choose from a special menu
Red Robin: FREE* Red’s Tavern Double™ burger with Bottomless Steak Fries
Friendly’s: FREE breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Breakfast Option includes: Big-Two-Do meal, which includes a coffee and the choice between two slices of French toast, two buttermilk pancakes, or two slices of regular toast. Breakfast also comes with bacon or sausage links, and two farm fresh eggs.
- Lunch or dinner includes: an All-American Burger served with fries and a beverage (soda, ice tea, or hot beverage).
Olive Garden: Military members and Veterans get a FREE Meal, their family members get 10% off their meals. Start with unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks. choose from one of the entrées:
- cheese ravioli
- spaghetti with meat sauce
- chicken parmigiana
- garlic rosemary chicken
KRISPY KREME: On November 11th only, Veterans and Active Duty Military can snag a FREE doughtnut AND a small coffee at participating Krispy Kreme locations! Proof that you are or were in the Military is required.
Bonanza Steakhouse: From 4pm-close get a FREE Buffet meal.
Ponderosa Steakhouse: From 4pm-close get a FREE Buffet meal.
Rock & Brews: complimentary pulled pork sandwich with a side choice of natural fries, house potato salad, pasta salad or coleslaw throughout the day at all of its restaurants in the United States.
Hooters: All active-duty and retired military nationwide to enjoy a free meal as a “thank you” for their service. On Wednesday, Nov. 11, all veterans and active-duty military personnel can enjoy an entrée on the house, served up with warm Hooters Girl hospitality, by presenting a military ID or proof of service at any Hooters location across the country
Little Caesars® Pizza: Receive their free $5 Lunch Combo, which features four slices of Little Caesars popular Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza, paired with a 20-ounce Pepsi product
Applebee’s: Pick from one of 7 meals as a Thank you to service members. Available from open to close. Dine in only.
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- Double Crunch Shrimp
- The American Standard
- 7oz sirloin
- Chicken Tender Platter
Golden Corral: Military and Veterans can dine for FREE From 5pm-1opm.
Outback Steakhouse: FREE Bloomin’ Onion® & Beverage at your local Outback Steakhouse on Wednesday, November 11, with valid military ID. And for the rest of the year, they are giving 15% off to military personnel—plus their families. Come in November 12 through December 31 to enjoy your discount, with valid military ID. If you are currently deployed you can still get yours, go here and fill out the form and they will give you a Veterans Day Rain Check for a FREE Bloomin’ Onion®. It’ll be waiting for you, at any Outback Steakhouse in the U.S., when you come home.
Denny’s: Get a free Build Your Own Grand Slam breakfast on Nov. 11 from 5 a.m.- noon.
White Castle: Get a free Breakfast Slider and a small coffee or a small soft drink.
Texas Roadhouse: Pick one of the following meals for free, plus get a free drink.
- 6 oz sirloin with 2 sides
- country fried chicken with 2 sides
- country fried sirloin with 2 sides
- pulled pork dinner with 2 sides
- grilled pork chop with 2 sides
- All-American cheeseburger with fries
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich with fries
- Pulled pork sandwich with fries
- Grilled chicken salad
- Chicken Critter Salad
Chili’s : Is offering all military veterans past and present their choice of one of 7 meals during the dinner hour, or any lunch combo during lunch. Offer only available at participating Chili’s in the U.S. only. Dine-in from limited menu only.
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt: free cup of froyo, up to 11 ounces. You will have a wide selection of flavors and toppings to choose from, including the limited time only froyo flavors, Pumpkin Spice Latte and the new Salted Caramel Latte.
Krystal: From 6 AM to 11 AM, on Wednesday, November 11, 2015, all active and retired military can receive a free chicken or free sausage biscuit. Additionally, from 11 am to close, everyone can take advantage of $.50 Pups and Corn Pups.
Ihop: FREE stack of Red, White & Blue pancakes (buttermilk pancakes crowned with glazed strawberries, blueberry compote and whipped topping), from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
On the Boarder: receive a “Choose 2” or “Choose 3” selection from OTB’s “Create Your Own Combo” menu (up to$10.79 in value)
Bar Louie: From open to close Tuesday, November 10th and Wednesday, November 11th Bar Louie locations across the country will offer veterans and active military personnel a free meal up to a $12 value
Bob Evans: Veterans and active duty military personnel have the choice of the following menu items to eat for free on Veterans Day:
- Stack of Hotcakes (Buttermilk or Multigrain) – A stack of four fluffy hotcakes served with warm syrup
- Fresh Baked Brioche French Toast – Two griddled slices of rich, house-baked Brioche bread, dipped in real egg batter made with natural vanilla and cinnamon, then griddled to golden-brown
- Sunrise Breakfast – Two eggs cooked-to-order, served with choice of hash browns, home fries or grits, and freshly baked bread
- Country Biscuit Breakfast – A fresh baked buttermilk biscuit topped with one egg cooked-to-order, fresh never frozen sausage, creamy country gravy and shredded cheddar cheese. The dish is served with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits
- Mini Sampler Breakfast – One egg cooked-to-order with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits. It’s served with two fresh never frozen sausage links or thick bacon strips and freshly baked bread
LEGOLAND FLORIDA: Through November 22nd, Veterans can score a FREE admission to LEGOLAND Florida! Plus, you’ll also score 50% off tickets for up to six accompanying guests to experience the Park’s 50+ rides, shows and attractions! DETAILS HERE
On November 11th only, Veterans and Military Personnel (and their families) are invited to save 10% on groceries at Publix! Note that this offer excludes prescriptions, alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, Ticketmaster, lottery tickets, postage stamps, and money services. Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes. More details
thanks h2s for the publix info!