Walmart Black Friday Deals – EARLY!!!!
Black Friday style & Cyber Monday type deals start EARLY at Walmart!!! Walmart announced their first round of holiday deals this weekend, including more than 20,000 rollbacks and a 24-hour Cyber event. THIS Saturday, Nov. 1, Walmart will offer 20,000 rollbacks on big electronics brands and hot toys and licenses for kids in store and online at Walmart.com.
o Xbox One for $349, previously $399
o Samsung 46” HDTV for $528, was $578
o Frozen Light-up Dress for $28.88, was $34.97
o 16 Schwinn bikes – Cosmo and Twilight for $69, was $78.87
Walmart has expanded its digital shelves to include 7 million items – one million more than last holiday season. Deals typically reserved for Black Friday and Cyber Monday start on Walmart.com shortly after midnight Pacific Time on Monday, Nov. 3
· Sony 48” LED HDTV for $348, was $448
· Nintendo 2DS Handheld Video Game System for $79, was $129
· Barbie Dreamhouse for $120, was $148.82 and
· Nextbook 7.85” tablet with 8GB memory for $49, was $99
The retailer will also offer hundreds of weekly online specials on electronics, apparel, home and toys. Same-day pickup in Walmart stores is available while supplies last at no additional charge. In addition, FREE SHIPPING to customers’ homes is available for orders totaling $50 or more. Customers can also choose free shipping to Walmart’s more than 4,300 stores.*
Holiday Inspiration and Convenience
Walmart is also offering new tools and resources to help customers shop the season, including:
· Wish List: Starting Nov. 7, children and parents can build a Toy Wish List for Santa by adding their favorite toys directly from Walmart’s digital Toy Book. Wish lists can be shared on Facebook and in email with friends and family.
· Holiday Hub: New this year, Walmart is sharing how-to videos, product demos, seasonal recipes and other tips across multiple platforms where customers seek holiday inspiration, including Pinterest, YouTube and Walmart.com.
· Layaway: Customers taking advantage of Walmart’s holiday layaway with no opening fee can stretch dollars further by paying at their own pace through Dec. 15.
· Ad Match: Walmart’s great prices are backed by its Ad Match Guarantee. Stores will match the price of any local competitor’s printed ad for an identical product.***
I WILL BE POSTING THESE DEALS AS THEY BECOME LIVE THIS WEEKEND AND MONDAY – Be sure you’re following us on Facebook and are in our BLACK FRIDAY/SEASONAL GROUP<— much easier to see the deals here.