We’ll soon be recruiting for the 2010 Walt Disney World Moms Panel. If you would like to be considered for this special online opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
• Be 18 years of age or older.
• Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
• Be familiar with Walt Disney World® Resort and have visited at least once in the last 12 months.
• Be fluent in the English language.
• Complete at least fifteen written responses per week.
• Provide your opinions and feedback.
• Submit an autobiography and personal photo to be posted online.
• Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort from December 4-8, 2009.
• Be willing to participate for a minimum of 12 months.
• Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity (other than The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries) which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake or Seminole Counties, Florida.
• Not be currently employed in the travel or theme park industries, and not be an immediately family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel or theme park industries.
Persons who are selected as panelists will receive a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort to participate in training for this exciting program.